Monday, September 12, 2016

Week of 9/6/2016

Ahoy!

Wow! What a great first week. It is truly a joy to be able to teach all of your kids. They are a sweet, kind, hard-working class!

As the school year gets rolling this blog will be very helpful for many class updates. I will updated it weekly with the happenings of the week, important dates, spelling words, and mystery questions. If you ever have any questions please feel free to email or call!

The first week was mostly about getting to know each other, starting to assess students academic levels, and looking at how Lara and I can best teach each student. I can tell you we are both very excited for this year! One thing to be looking for is a permission slip for our class facebook and instagram pages. This is another way in which Lara and I work to keep parents in the loop, while also providing a place to create a 3rd grade community outside of school. This should be coming home today.

If you have any questions let me know!
Miss Irwin

P.S. I will be working on contacting those who signed up to volunteer this week. My hope is to start having volunteers next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment